Professional Training for EAC Certification
Through many years of experience in EAC Approval activities for the CIS Countries and the Member States of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU Member States), we have gained a great deal of knowledge in this field. We would like to share this knowledge with our clients. If your staff or management would like to acquire specific knowledge regarding the EAC Certification Processes and their legal basis in the Customs Union (CU) of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) or in the CIS Countries, we are at your disposal.
Professional EAC Trainings and EAC Seminars
We organize professional trainings and consultations for EAC Certification and EAC Declaration Processes in the Customs Union of the Eurasian Economic Area for our clients. The exact training objectives are agreed upon with the customer ex ante. Afterwards, our training specialists develop and implement a training adapted to the company's objectives. During the trainings we prepare your employees and management for efficient and innovative projects in Russia or other States of the Eurasian Economic Union. Such training objectives are particularly relevant for companies specializing in the Eurasian Economic Union markets and requiring specific knowledge during the production process.
EAC Consulting in Your Company
We share our expertise by offering customized solutions for our partners and their specific Russian projects. By doing so, we develop long-term customer relationships and guarantee best solutions for our partners. We are happy to advise you on your products and the EAC Declarations, EAC Approvals and EAC Certificates required for them. In doing so, we will develop the most cost-effective and efficient option for you, customized specifically to meet the needs of your business and industry. Our expertise is based on our experience and a variety of great specialists - our Team.
Our Offer for Your Company
- Individual Consulting
- Webinars and Seminars
- Project Support and EAC Certification Matrix
- Workshops, Training and Education Projects
- Lectures and Presentations
EAC Certification in Russia and EEU States
An EAC Certificate or an EAC Declaration is proof of compliance with the Technical Regulations of the EEU States. EAC Certification confirms to the manufacturer that EAC certified products are conform with the safety requirements of the Technical Regulations (TR CU) of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The main product groups for export to Russia and EEU States are:
- Certification for Machinery and Equipment
- Certification for Furniture and Home Accessories
- Certification for Electrical Engineering
- Certification for Explosive Equipment
- Certification for Food and Additives
- Certification for Perfumes and Cosmetics
- Certification for Textiles, Clothing and Footwear
- Certification for Packaging and Materials
- Certification for Chemicals and Fuels
- Certification for Vehicles and Car Parts
- Certification for Pressure Equipment
EAC Marking for Diverse Product Groups
EAC Conformity assessment is performed in accordance with the safety requirements of the Customs Union Technical Regulations (TR CU/TR EEU) in the form of EAC Certification or EAC Declaration. Successfully EAC certified products must be marked with a Eurasian Economic Union Mark of Conformity.
- EAC Marking for Machinery
- EAC Marking for Electrical Engineering
- EAC Marking for Food and Beverages
- EAC Labeling for Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
- EAC Labeling for Furniture and Home Accessories
- EAC Labeling for Building Materials and Construction Materials
- EAC Labeling for Medical Products
- EAC Marking for ATEX Equipment
- EAC Marking for Packaging
- EAC Marking for Pressure Equipment
- EAC Marking for Measuring Equipment
- EAC Marking for Chemicals
Authorized Representative for EAC Certification
According to Eurasian Economic Union regulations, it is required that the manufacturer must have a registered office in the EEU Common Economic Territory in order to apply for EAC Certification. If that is not the case, a representative of the manufacturer is required for the application and implementation of certification processes in the Customs Union of the EEU Countries. As a rule, a sales partner or a distributor of the manufacturer from the Eurasian Economic Union Countries acts as the applicant. It is necessary to take into account that, afterwards, only this distributor has an exclusive right of distribution for the entire certification period and must issue an authorization of sales activities to all other distributors.
In such situations, the manufacturer becomes dependent on his business partner, who acted as the manufacturer's authorized contracting person during the EAC Certification or EAC Declaration process. If you wish to remain independent of individual sales partners, we can provide you with an authorized contract person. This task can be carried out by our Russian branch office. After EAC Certification, we will issue an authorization of sales activity to all of your business partners. If you decide to part with certain distributors or hire new ones during the certification period, we will withdraw or recreate the authorization accordingly. This keeps you on the safe side and guarantees your independence from individual partners.
We offer the following services to our clients:
- Professional Training for EAC Labeling of Various Product Groups
- Professional Training for EAC Certification of Various Product Groups
- Professional Training for EAC Declaration of Various Product Groups
- Consulting for EAC Certification and EAC Declaration
- Execution of EAC Certification and EAC Declaration
For further information regarding EAC Certification and EAC Declaration, please do not hesitate to contact us.